StAr-luNAC since 15 December 2007

Pay Per Click Management
Google

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Miss BLOG SOO Much!!

Hello to all!!!

Long time since i haven't update this blog. I'm sorry. recently I'm busy with school works, diagnostics and about HOUSE OF KRIPTON!!..(yellow house)..huh, i almost finish creating kripton's blog at url http://kriptonbeekingdom.blogspot.com now, i have free time since I have finished my exams and school holidays are getting nearer but I can't be too enjoy with holidays, next year is my SPM and on this holidays, I want to focus on ADD MATH!!!huh... It's freaks me out. Hurm, 2008 will go and rose with a new year,2009. I have been at SBPISB for almost 1 year. I can't believe that I manage to stand strong. I thought I will surrender, but I'm wrong. I learnt many things at here, about friends, leaderships and more. It give me a lot of useful experiences! Recently, I saw two bright stars shinning brightly in the sky. It's touch my heart soo much, how amazing Allah's creations! I wonder what those stars? Is it really a stars? or a planet or maybe satellite because it doesn't twinkle. Hurm....

To all my readers, I had posted new posts special to my readers! hope you enjoy and please, I hope you'll leaves your comments because I need to improve my blog so it can be better. Any suggestions or ideas, please e-mail me at starlunac_nina@yahoo.com.my I will appreciate all your comments and ideas.

Thank you!
-niNA-

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...