StAr-luNAC since 15 December 2007

Pay Per Click Management
Google

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

stAr-luNAC first Anniversary!

Hello to all readers!



stAr-luNAC is now 1 year old! Thanks for all your supports! My spirit grew higher because of this blog. I gain my confidence, to continue delivering space stories and news for all, especially MALAYSIANS!! I'm proud to be MALAYSIAN!! I hope with this blog will give us spirit to explore the UNIVERSE!! we had proved that MALAYSIA also can go to space, and we will create history once again!

History Of stAr-luNAC!




Malaysian Heroes!

Well, I started create this blog unofficially at November 2007 and officially launch on 15 Dicember 2007. Why stAr-luNAC? Only me know what the meaning of these words. Why I created this blog? I LOVE SPACE SO MUCH, since 8 years old. At that age, I thought dreams to be in space is impossible. But now, we had proved that DREAMS ARE POSSIBLE. As a teen, I want to share this inspiration to all my friends.

At this opportunity, I would like to thanks to all readers, Malaysia and our Angkasawan, Dr Sheikh Muszaphar and Major Dr Faiz Khaleed for inspiring me and my friends! You guys done a GREAT JOB!
The launch of Soyuz TMA-11 that brings our first Angkasawan (Astronaut) to space.



"Launch to space is symbolic of the nation's launch into the new era"



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...